Be A Yes Person.
We understand the ready, fire, aim concept.
But do we live the essential essence of the opposite; intentional and proactive thinking and doing?
Years ago one of my favorite Disney colleagues, Dennis Frare, shared a statement that is one of the most profound truths i’ve ever heard.
To know is to do. To know and not do, is to not yet know.
The value of the following yes-or-no questions is self-evident and irrefutable.
Have fun answering.
- i have read at least 24 creativity and innovation books?
- i am the most passionate student of creativity and innovation i know?
- i subscribe to, and read, at least two daily creativity and innovation blogs?
- i have personally written extensively (subjective) about creativity and innovation?
- i teach continuous improvement to others?
- i understand and practice thinking inside-the-box.
These questions are the ticket to the dance. They are in no way all-inclusive. The road to excellence has no finish line.
• • • • •
To leave this Disney Creativity and Innovation blog and go to the Disney Business Excellence blog, click here.